Monday, October 10, 2005

While In The Philippines


Click for more Photos

On a recent trip to the Philippines to hold healing
services I began to see how awsome our God is.

From our jet we could see the Creators planet called
earth. It made me long to know more about Gods purpose.

Jesus said "freely you have recieved, so freely give".
So, my son and I paid our own way and took the
gospel of Christ into the mountains of the Philippines.
I felt His presence each step of the way. It was
wonderful.

If we desire to come completely into "His Presence"
then we will come in contact with the POWER from on
high. The next question that demands attention is...
"What does the higher POWER want?"

Jesus said... "as I have come into the world, so send I you".
Jesus showed us HIS love all the way to the CROSS.
Now... Jesus says to us... "love each other like I loved you."

There must be a higher wisdom to cause life and peace
to come forth from our hearts and flow into others.

Read the Gospels... Gods plan is made clear...
Jesus said... "I am the way".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home